- Academia (75)
- artificial intelligence (36)
- Big data (82)
- Bioinformatics (3)
- cfp (9)
- Chinese posts (1)
- Conference (68)
- Data Mining (175)
- Data science (97)
- Database (1)
- General (43)
- Industry (2)
- Interview (1)
- Java (10)
- Latex (8)
- Machine Learning (20)
- Mathematics (2)
- open-source (35)
- Other (3)
- Pattern Mining (76)
- Programming (17)
- Research (109)
- spmf (44)
- Time series (3)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Utility Mining (20)
- Video (18)
- Website (3)
- An Online Demo of the Eclat Algorithm
- Test your knowledge of sequential rule mining!
- Having a good posture for working at the computer is important!
- Test your knowledge about periodic pattern mining
- An Interactive Demo of The Apriori algorithm
- What are the applications of sequential pattern mining?
- Test your knowledge about sequential pattern mining!
- Test your knowledge about pattern mining!
- Visualizing the item frequency distribution of pattern mining datasets
- An Online Tool to Draw FP-Trees
- Philippe Fournier-Viger on An Introduction to High-Utility Itemset Mining
- Philippe Fournier-Viger on Six important skills to become a succesful researcher
- Chaitali P on An Introduction to High-Utility Itemset Mining
- Test your knowledge about periodic pattern mining | The Data Blog on An introduction to periodic pattern mining
- Addis on Six important skills to become a succesful researcher
- artificial intelligence
- association rule
- big data
- data mining
- data science
- frequent pattern mining
- high utility itemset mining
- itemset mining
- machine learning
- open source
- pattern mining
- periodic pattern
- research paper
- sequential pattern
- utility mining
Number of visitors:2,182,310
Tag Archives: reviewer
What I learned from being a journal editor for two years?
For over two years, I have worked as associate editor-in-chief for a major journal published by Springer. For this job, I have handled around 500 papers from all the steps of the review process. Recently, I have decided to stop … Continue reading
How to become a journal or conference reviewer?
Today, I will write a blog post aimed a young researchers, who want to know what is the work of a reviewer in academia, how to become a reviewer of international journals or conferences, and what are the benefits of being a reviewer. What … Continue reading
Unethical Reviewers in Academia!
In this blog post, I will talk about a common problem in academia, which is the unethical behavior of some reviewers that ask authors to cite several of their papers. It is quite common that some reviewer will ask authors to cite his papers to increase his citation count. I have encountered this problem many times … Continue reading
Unethical reviewers in academia
In this blog post, I will discuss about the importance of an ethical review process in academia, and the problem of unethical reviewers. I will share some stories about some unethical reviewers in journals and conferences. Peer review in academia The process of peer review in academia … Continue reading
How to review a research paper?
Today, I will discuss the task of reviewing papers in academia. I will discuss why it is important to review papers, and then give tips about how to review papers and also talk about what a reviewer should do and should not do. This topic is important … Continue reading
Posted in Academia, Research Tagged article, journal article, research paper, review, reviewer Leave a comment
Conference reviewers procrastinate?
Today, I will write about the work of reviewers for scientific conferences. As you probably know, when a researcher submit a paper to a conference, the paper is assigned to usually three or more reviewers. The program chair of the … Continue reading
Posted in General, Research Tagged conference, review, reviewer 2 Comments