Philippe Fournier-Viger, Ph.D. is a researcher and professor working on data mining, artificial intelligence and their applications. He use this blog as a personal website to discuss his thoughts, opinions and ideas about data mining and research in general.
He is the founder and main author of the SPMF data mining software, an open-source software offering more than 180 algorithms for discovering itemsets, association rules, sequential patterns and rules in sequences and transactions. The SPMF software has been cited in more than 1000 papers and was visited by more than 1,000,000 visitors since 2010. He has also written or participated in more than 300 research papers which have received more than 7600 citations. He is editor-in-chief of the Data Science and Pattern Recognition journal, and associate editor-in-chief of the Applied Intelligence journal (Springer, SCI Q2). He edited or co-edited several books such as “High-Utility Pattern Mining” (Springer). He was invited as keynote speaker for more than 10 international conferences such as MIWAI 2019, ICGEC 2018, CCNS 2020, IAECST 2000, ICAICE 2020 and IFID 2020.
- Website: http://www.philippe-fournier-viger.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=63632045&trk=tab_pro
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/philfv
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Philippe_Fournier-Viger
- Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=QG_7KjoAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra
- DBLP profile: http://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/hd/f/Fournier=Viger:Philippe
- ORCID ( 0000-0002-7680-9899)
- My Arnet Miner page
- My Scopus page (author id: 14048484800 )
- My Publons page