- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:398397
Category Archives: Mathematics
In this blog post, I will explain and provide source code to automatically draw the set-enumeration tree of a set using Java and GraphViz. Drawing a set-enumeration tree is useful in computer science, for example in frequent itemset mining, a subfield of data … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will explain and provide source code to automatically draw the powerset of a set using Java and GraphViz. Drawing a powerset is useful in mathematics and also in computer science, for example in frequent itemset mining, it can … Continue reading