I am excited to announce that the 2nd Special Session on Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics (DSSBA 2023) will be held at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (IEEE DSAA 2023) from October 9-13, 2023.
DSSBA 2023 is a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the latest advances on the design of efficient, scalable and effective solutions for analyzing social and behavioral data. Social and behavioral data are collected from various sources such as social networks, e-learning systems, e-commerce platforms, health care systems, etc. Analyzing these data can help us gain a better understanding of human behavior and social interactions, which can support decision making, personalized recommendation, behavior prediction, behavior change, etc.
The topics of interest for DSSBA 2023 include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient and scalable algorithms for behavioral and social analytics
- Evaluation of behavioral analytic models
- Privacy-preserving techniques for behavioral and social analytics
- Cognitive and social aspects of behavior analysis
- Intelligent systems and services powered by behavioral and social data models
- Applications of behavioral and social analytics in various domains such as education, health care, business, etc.
- Pattern mining and machine learning models, etc.
We invite you to submit your original research papers to DSSBA 2023 by June 1, 2023. The submission guidelines and more information can be found on the DSSBA 2023 website. The accepted papers will be published in the DSAA 2023 proceedings.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at DSSBA 2023!