Today, I will list a few useful mailing lists related to data mining and big data. Subscribing to these mailing list is useful for PhD students and researchers, as many jobs, conferences, special issues and other opportunities are advertised on these mailing lists. It is also good to post your own announcements for jobs, call for papers, etc.
Here is the list:
- DBWorld (English): http://www.cs.wisc.edu/dbworld/
- Machine Learning List (English) : http://cll.stanford.edu/mllist/ (Note: some readers have reported problems subscribing to this one)
- SIAM Data Mining (English) : http://lists.siam.org/mailman/listinfo/siam-dm
- Connectionists (English):
- Educational Data Mining (English): http://educationaldatamining.org/mailing-list/
- EGC data mining mailing list (French):
- KDNuggets news (English): General news about data mining: https://www.kdnuggets.com/news/subscribe.html
If you think that I have missed some important mailing lists, please share it in the comment section, and I will update the page. Thanks for reading!