Hi again, I am happy to announce that I am also co-editing an upcoming book about “Tracking and Preventing Diseases with Artificial Intelligence“, to be published by Springer in 2021.
This book is open to a wide varieties of topics related to health and artificial intelligence, including:
- Artificial intelligence in health informatics
- AI for predicting diseases
- Predicting disease progression using biomarkers
- Disease prevention using AI
- Data mining approaches for medical pathway analysis
- Big data analytics for predicting diseases
- Artificial intelligence for medical resource management
- Biomedical image analysis
- AI for infectious disease tracking
- Computer-aided automated diagnosis using AI
- Devices, systems and innovative technologies for disease tracking
- Wearable technology for disease tracking
- IoT for disease tracking
- AI for personal health management
- AI-based systems for training health professionals
- Software and public datasets for health informatics
- Issues, challenges and future prospects in health informatics
- Case studies related to incurable diseases, neurogenerative diseases, etc.
The deadline are as follows:
- Chapter Submission Deadline: 15th October 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 15th December 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: 31st December 2020
The chapters must be formatted using the Springer format for contributed books, and have a maximum of 30 pages in Word or Latex. Accepted chapters are published free of charge.
For more details, please refer to the call-for-chapters!
Hope to see your chapter submissions soon!