Today, I will share a short keynote talk (28 min) about discovering interpretable high utility patterns in data that I have presented at the CCNS 2020 conference. This talk gives an overview of techniques for finding interesting and useful patterns that can help to understand data.
Hope you will enjoy this video! If you want to know more about how to find interesting and useful patterns in data, I have written a series of blog posts on this topic.
- An introduction to Frequent Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Sequential Rule Mining
- An introduction to Periodic Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Sequence Prediction
- An Introduction to High Utility Itemset Mining
- An Introduction to Frequent Subgraph Mining
I have also published various videos that you can find on this blog. Moreover, to apply this in your projects, you can use the SPMF open-source data mining sofware (which I am the founder). It provides more than 150 algorithms for identifying useful patterns in data.