- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- Microsoft Office offering images without consent or authorship attribution
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:454949
Tag Archives: source code
In this blog post, I will give an introduction about a popular problem in data mining, which is called “high-utility itemset mining” or more generally utility mining. I will give an overview of this problem, explains why it is interesting, and provide source code of … Continue reading
A few months ago, I wrote a popular blog post on this blog about why it is important to publish source code and datasets for researchers“. I explained several advantages that researchers can get by sharing the source code of … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss about why it is important that researchers share their source code and data. As some of you know, I’m working on the design of data mining algorithms. More specifically, I’m working on algorithms for discovering patterns … Continue reading