- How to discover interesting patterns in data?
- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:670653
Tag Archives: sequential patterns
CALL FOR CHAPTERS High-Utility Pattern Mining: Theory, Algorithms and Applications Editors: Philippe Fournier-Viger, Chun-Wei Lin, Roger Nkambou, Bay Vo An edited book to be published by Springer in 2018 Introduction This book will provide an introduction to the high utility mining, reviews state-of-the-art … Continue reading
Today, I will show how to use the open-source SPMF data mining software to discover sequential patterns in web log data. Then, I will show to how visualize the frequent sequential patterns found, using GraphViz. Step 1 : getting the … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will give a brief overview of an important subfield of data mining that is called pattern mining. Pattern mining consists of using/developing data mining algorithms to discover interesting, unexpected and useful patterns in databases. Pattern … Continue reading