- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:398372
Tag Archives: research papers
Today, I will discuss some common mistakes that I have seen in research papers and that every author should avoid ! Overlength papers. When a paper is submitted to a conference or journal, there is generally a page limit. If … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will discuss the importance of making research papers available on the internet. As you probably knows, many researchers nowadays prefer to search for papers/articles on the internet instead of searching at their university’s library. Searching … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to choose conferences for publishing papers. It is important to make good choices because it can have a huge impact on a researcher’s career. There are several things to consider for choosing a conference. First, does … Continue reading