- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:645026
Tag Archives: research papers
Today, I will discuss some common mistakes that I have seen in research papers and that every author should avoid ! Overlength papers. When a paper is submitted to a conference or journal, there is generally a page limit. If … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will discuss the importance of making research papers available on the internet. As you probably knows, many researchers nowadays prefer to search for papers/articles on the internet instead of searching at their university’s library. Searching … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to choose conferences for publishing papers. It is important to make good choices because it can have a huge impact on a researcher’s career. There are several things to consider for choosing a conference. First, does … Continue reading