- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:398374
Tag Archives: programming
In this post, I will discuss what are the steps that I follow to implement a data mining algorithm. The subject of this post comes from a question that I have received by e-mail recently, and I think that it … Continue reading
Today, I write a post about programming. I want to share a simple but important idea for writing optimized code. The idea is to choose data structures according to what you want to do instead of what you want to … Continue reading