- How to discover interesting patterns in data?
- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:656595
Tag Archives: plagiarism
After the recent case of plagiarism at the Ilahia college of engineering that I have reported recently, where no actions was taken at all to punish the professors who have plagiarized my paper, I have found today that another of my … Continue reading
Today, I found that a paper written by Bhawna Mallick, Kriti Raj and Himani from India is plagiarizing my papers. Those persons are affiliated to the Galgotias College of Engg & Tech., India formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. The paper is … Continue reading
I have found that two professors from the Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology named Nasreen Ali A ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Arunkumar M have plagiarized one of my paper. The plagiarized paper is the following: asreen Ali A.1 , Arunkumar M. Mining … Continue reading