- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:490444
Tag Archives: phd
A question that many young researchers ask is how to get your papers published in top conferences and journal. There are many answers to this question. In this blog post, I will discuss a strategy for carrying research called the “Blue Ocean … Continue reading