- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:582491
Tag Archives: Ph.D.
Today, I will discuss this question: “What does it takes to do a good Ph.D ?“. We can answer this question from several points of view. First, from a personal level, some people think that “talent” is the most important … Continue reading
In this post I will discuss how to choose a research advisor for doing a M.Sc. or Ph.D. This is a very important decision for any graduate students that can have an important impact on their success, and on their … Continue reading