- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:398400
Tag Archives: library
This blog post is to let you know that I have just published a new version of the SPMF open-source Java data mining library (0.98) that offers a new window for visualizing the patterns found by data mining algorithms. This … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will talk about the well-known open-source library of data mining algorithms implemented in Java, which I am the founder of. I will give a brief overview of its history, discuss some lessons learned from the development of … Continue reading