- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:629042
Tag Archives: library
This blog post is to let you know that I have just published a new version of the SPMF open-source Java data mining library (0.98) that offers a new window for visualizing the patterns found by data mining algorithms. This … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will talk about the well-known open-source library of data mining algorithms implemented in Java, which I am the founder of. I will give a brief overview of its history, discuss some lessons learned from the development of … Continue reading