- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:629032
Tag Archives: journal
In this blog post, I will discuss one of my recent and current project. I have been recently working with my colleague Chun-Wei Lin on launching a new journal, titled “Data Science and Pattern Recognition“. This is a new open-access journal, … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to prepare the revision of a journal paper after receiving the editor’s decision that the paper will be accepted with minor or major modifications. As most people should know, when submitting a paper to a … Continue reading
Nowadays, there are a lot of low-quality academic journal popping everywhere on the Web. Actually, it does not take much to start a low-quality journal (just a website). What is the goal of low-quality journals? It is generally to earn … Continue reading