- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- Microsoft Office offering images without consent or authorship attribution
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:450914
Tag Archives: journal
In this blog post, I will discuss one of my recent and current project. I have been recently working with my colleague Chun-Wei Lin on launching a new journal, titled “Data Science and Pattern Recognition“. This is a new open-access journal, … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to prepare the revision of a journal paper after receiving the editor’s decision that the paper will be accepted with minor or major modifications. As most people should know, when submitting a paper to a … Continue reading
Nowadays, there are a lot of low-quality academic journal popping everywhere on the Web. Actually, it does not take much to start a low-quality journal (just a website). What is the goal of low-quality journals? It is generally to earn … Continue reading