- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:490491
Tag Archives: datasets
In this blog post, I will give an introduction about a popular problem in data mining, which is called “high-utility itemset mining” or more generally utility mining. I will give an overview of this problem, explains why it is interesting, and provide source code of … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss about why it is important that researchers share their source code and data. As some of you know, I’m working on the design of data mining algorithms. More specifically, I’m working on algorithms for discovering patterns … Continue reading