- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
- What not to do when applying for a M.Sc. or Ph.D position?
- Discovering hidden patterns in texts using SPMF
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source optimization paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:373235
Tag Archives: datasets
In this blog post, I will give an introduction about a popular problem in data mining, which is called “high-utility itemset mining” or more generally utility mining. I will give an overview of this problem, explains why it is interesting, and provide source code of … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss about why it is important that researchers share their source code and data. As some of you know, I’m working on the design of data mining algorithms. More specifically, I’m working on algorithms for discovering patterns … Continue reading