- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
- What not to do when applying for a M.Sc. or Ph.D position?
- Discovering hidden patterns in texts using SPMF
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source optimization paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:373223
Tag Archives: conference
Today, I will discuss what to do when a paper that you have submitted to a conference get rejected. When submitting papers to a conference there are generally many papers that are submitted and get rejected. This is especially true … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will discuss my recent trip to the ADMA 2013 conference (9th Intern. Conf. on Advanced Data Mining and Applications in China (December 14-16 2013 in Hangzhou, China at Zhejiang University). Note that the view expressed … Continue reading
Today, I will write about the work of reviewers for scientific conferences. As you probably know, when a researcher submit a paper to a conference, the paper is assigned to usually three or more reviewers. The program chair of the … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to choose conferences for publishing papers. It is important to make good choices because it can have a huge impact on a researcher’s career. There are several things to consider for choosing a conference. First, does … Continue reading