- How to discover interesting patterns in data?
- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:656595
Tag Archives: conference
This week, I have attended the PAKDD 2017 conference in Jeju Island, South Korea, this week, from the 23 to 26th May. PAKDD is the top data mining conference for the asia-pacific region. It is held every year in a … Continue reading
This post continue my report of the PAKDD 2014 in Tainan (Taiwan). The panel about big data Friday, there was a great panel about big data with 7 top researchers from the field of data mining. I will try to faithfully report some … Continue reading
This post will continue my report of the PAKDD 2014 in Tainan (Taiwan). About big data Another interesting talk at this conference was given by Jian Pei. The topic was Big Data. Some key ideas in this talk was that to make … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss what to do when a paper that you have submitted to a conference get rejected. When submitting papers to a conference there are generally many papers that are submitted and get rejected. This is especially true … Continue reading
In this blog post, I will discuss my recent trip to the ADMA 2013 conference (9th Intern. Conf. on Advanced Data Mining and Applications in China (December 14-16 2013 in Hangzhou, China at Zhejiang University). Note that the view expressed … Continue reading
Today, I will write about the work of reviewers for scientific conferences. As you probably know, when a researcher submit a paper to a conference, the paper is assigned to usually three or more reviewers. The program chair of the … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to choose conferences for publishing papers. It is important to make good choices because it can have a huge impact on a researcher’s career. There are several things to consider for choosing a conference. First, does … Continue reading