- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:490482
Category Archives: Plagiarism
Today, I found that a paper written by Bhawna Mallick, Kriti Raj and Himani from India is plagiarizing my papers. Those persons are affiliated to the Galgotias College of Engg & Tech., India formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. The paper is … Continue reading
I have found that two professors from the Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology named Nasreen Ali A ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Arunkumar M have plagiarized one of my paper. The plagiarized paper is the following: asreen Ali A.1 , Arunkumar M. Mining … Continue reading