- How to publish in top conferences/journals? The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
- Microsoft Office offering images without consent or authorship attribution
- An Introduction to Sequential Pattern Mining
- An Introduction to Data Mining
- Write more papers or write better papers? (quantity vs quality)
- Using LaTeX for writing research papers
- An introduction to frequent subgraph mining
- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
Tag cloudacademia academic journal algorithm algorithms articles big data classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map open-source paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. phd programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:450908
Category Archives: Plagiarism
I have found that Microsoft Office is offering access to pictures from my website in its clip-art library, without my consent and any form of authorship attribution for some of the pictures. I will show this as follows. I open Powerpoint 2010 and I type my … Continue reading
I have recently found another case of plagiarism from India. It is by two professors from the Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology named Nasreen Ali A ( email@example.com ) and Arunkumar M at Ilahia. The plagiarized paper The plagiarized paper is the … Continue reading