- We are launching a new data mining journal
- What is the job of a university professor?
- Introduction to clustering: the K-Means algorithm (with Java code)
- Happy New Year!
- Introduction to time series mining with SPMF
- Plagiarism at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology by Nasreen Ali A and Arunkumar M
- Postdoctoral position in data mining in Shenzhen, China (apply now)
- The KDDCup 2015 dataset
- What not to do when applying for a M.Sc. or Ph.D position?
- Discovering hidden patterns in texts using SPMF
Tag cloudacademic journal algorithm algorithms apriori articles big data characteristics classification comparison conference data mining data science datasets evaluation fpgrowth frequent pattern mining internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. map minsup open-source optimization paper papers pattern mining peer-review Ph.D. prefixspan programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic website writing
Number of visitors:373205
Category Archives: artificial intelligence
The Center of Innovative Industrial Design of the Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen campus, China) is looking to hire a postdoctoral researcher to carry research on data mining / big data. The applicant must have: a Ph.D. in computer Science, a strong research … Continue reading
This week, I have attended the IEA AIE 2016 conference, held at Morioka, Japan from the 2nd to the 4th August 2016. In this blog post, I will briefly discuss the conference. About the conference IEA AIE 2016 (29th International Conference on … Continue reading
Full-time faculty positions at Harbin Institute of Technology (data mining, statistics, psychology, design…)
Full-time faculty positions at Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen, China The Center of Innovative Industrial Design is currently looking to hire full-time faculty members at the rank of assistant professor, associate professor or professor, with expertise in … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss the topic of Big Data, which is a very popular topic nowadays. The popularity of big data can be seen for example in universities. Many universities are currently searching for professors who do research on “big data”. Moreover, … Continue reading