- How to discover interesting patterns in data?
- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:656595
Category Archives: artificial intelligence
The CIID research center of the Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen campus, China) is looking to hire two postdoctoral researchers to carry research on data mining / big data. The applicant must have: a Ph.D. in computer Science, a strong research background in data mining/big … Continue reading
This week, I have attended the IEA AIE 2016 conference, held at Morioka, Japan from the 2nd to the 4th August 2016. In this blog post, I will briefly discuss the conference. About the conference IEA AIE 2016 (29th International Conference on … Continue reading
Full-time faculty positions at Harbin Institute of Technology (data mining, statistics, psychology, design…)
Full-time faculty positions at Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen, China The Center of Innovative Industrial Design is currently looking to hire full-time faculty members at the rank of assistant professor, associate professor or professor, with expertise in … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss the topic of Big Data, which is a very popular topic nowadays. The popularity of big data can be seen for example in universities. Many universities are currently searching for professors who do research on “big data”. Moreover, … Continue reading