- How to discover interesting patterns in data?
- Call for chapters: High Utility Pattern Mining, the book
- Introduction to the Apriori algorithm (with Java code)
- Do not link to impact factors, they will censor you!
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 2) – The opportunity cost of research
- Plagiarism by K. Raghu Naga Dhareswararao, T. Kishore
- The PAKDD 2017 conference (a brief report)
- Plagiarism by Bhawna Mallick and Kriti Raj at Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
- How to publish in top conferences/journals? (Part 1) – The Blue Ocean Strategy
- This is why you should visualize your data!
Tag cloudacademia algorithm algorithms articles association rules big data comparison conference data mining data science datasets frequent pattern mining frequent patterns graph high-utility mining ilahia internet itemset mining java journal library M.Sc. open-source pakdd paper papers pattern mining Ph.D. phd plagiarism programmer programming publications Research research advisor research papers sequence sequential patterns software source code spmf thesis topic visualization website writing
Number of visitors:670627
Category Archives: Academia
This post continue my report of the PAKDD 2014 in Tainan (Taiwan). The panel about big data Friday, there was a great panel about big data with 7 top researchers from the field of data mining. I will try to faithfully report some … Continue reading
This post will continue my report of the PAKDD 2014 in Tainan (Taiwan). About big data Another interesting talk at this conference was given by Jian Pei. The topic was Big Data. Some key ideas in this talk was that to make … Continue reading
Today, I will discuss how to prepare the revision of a journal paper after receiving the editor’s decision that the paper will be accepted with minor or major modifications. As most people should know, when submitting a paper to a … Continue reading
There are several characteristics required to become a great researcher. Today, I will discuss one of them that is sometimes overlooked. It is sociability. Sociability means to build an maintain relationships with other researchers. The nature of the social relationships … Continue reading